Friday, August 2, 2013

FFC14 - Element Challenge...

It's already time for a new challenge! The weeks are whizzing by us, aren't they?

We owe you some winners, which will come your way over the weekend. It's been a hectic week around here, and I still have to tally the team's votes and put together that post. Just to keep you in anticipation!

On to this week's challenge... it's time for an Element Challenge!


Here are some amazing projects from the Design Team:




And joining us this week is the amazing Kristii Lockhart of Sincerely Yours.


Hi there fellow crafters and kindred spirits.  I love in beautiful southwestern Montana not far from Yellowstone National Park.  I have been married to my best friend for 29 years and I have 3 amazing adult children and 2 of the cutest little Yorktese puppies you have ever seen!  I have been crafting in one form or another all my life and over the last several years paper-crafting has become my passion.  I am so thankful for all the wonderful and inspiring people I have met through this awesome hobby and I am so happy to share my addiction with all of you!!!

 And here is Kristii's beautiful creation for this week's challenge:


Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project including a Candy Cane element, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until August 14, 2013 at 11:55PST. 

4 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful and beautiful samples from the DT!! Another fun challenge to lure me in once again...lol!!

Julie said...

Great cards from the design team again.
Sadly I'm unable to access the sites to comment for Geri, Kristii or Melissa. Lovely work ladies.
Thanks for your inspirations!

cards by cara said...

What a fun new challenge!

Darnell said...

SUCH fantastic cards, ladies, and a super fun challenge!!