Friday, September 27, 2013

FFC18 - Element Challenge...

Welcome to another new Festive Friday Challenge! We know we're getting closer to the holidays, because our galleries are becoming more and more full of beautiful entries every week!

This time around, we're hosting an element challenge... we want you to put a star on your cards!

Photo Source

Here is what some of our designers came up with for you this week!

Ardyth
Geri
Melissa
Meredith

And this week, we are thrilled to be joined by Rebecca Luminarias of Thurston Post!


Hi there!  I’m so excited to be the guest designer at FF this week.  I used to be a complete Scrooge until I started paper crafting about 7 years ago; now I LOVE the holidays and think the idea of Festive Friday is genius and so much fun!  My favorite things to make are cards and tags, and in the last year or so I’ve also become a little obsessed with clever and beautiful packaging.  I’m a full-time mom to a 3-year-old boy and a baby girl.  We live in sunny Southern California, but I’m a New Yorker at heart (small town; not the city!).  This is the time of year when I really start missing home…my family, the changing leaves, the opportunity for a white Christmas…luckily, I have an amazing husband who doesn’t mind traveling.  Thanks for having me this week, ladies!  

And here is Rebecca's beautiful card for this week!


Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project using the colours, and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until October 9, 2013 at 11:55PST. 



No comments: