Friday, April 11, 2014

Festive Friday #29 (FFC29)

Welcome back to another new Festive Friday Challenge!

Thank you to everyone who managed to link up for our last challenge - I know there was some confusion with the link list, and thankfully a wise reader knew exactly where I went wrong when I created the list for that challenge, so hopefully it will all run smoothly this week!

We have a*stunning* photo inspiration for you this week, and I can't wait to see how you all use it!


So lovely, isn't it? And I just love what the amazing team created!

Ardyth

Kay

Lynn

Melissa

Rebecca
Now that you've seen how we interpreted the photo, we want to see how it inspired you! Please link up your project below, before Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at Midnight, PST!    


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmm, interesting!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Beautiful inspiration from he team - lovely cards, ladies! I wish I knew where to start with this one... the image is stunnng and I can think just where I'd go: 'If only I had such-and-such stamps,.... or maybe that set by...." Ah well ;) Rx

She's A Busy Girl said...

I'm pretty brand new to all of this but I sure am looking forward to giving a go!

I Card Everyone said...

Since I just had the most wonderful luck finding your challenge! The inspiration photo brought to mind a card I made recently and another version of it. I hope you don't mind my adding a link to a card I made for a serviceman last Christmas... I've made an updated version recently that I'll be sending this Christmas.

bjmartin said...

Just posted my card - not sure why the thumbnail doesn’t show up, but the link works!