Friday, June 21, 2013

FFC11 - Element Challenge

Welcome back to another Festive Friday challenge! This week we have a beautiful line up for you, so I won't waste any time, and just get right to the point!

We have an element challenge for you this week, so here is the graphic for you to go by:

Photo Source

We want you to include a tree somewhere in your design - it doesn't have to be a focal point, but we want to see it somewhere on your project!

Here is what the design team came up with:

Amber
Ardyth

Sarah
Meredith

This week, we are lucky to be joined by the incredible talented Heather Jensen of Simply Handmade by Heather!


Hello! My name is Heather Jensen.  I am a mom to a 13-year-old boy named Collin and a wife to my sweet and supportive hubby Michael for 14 years now.  I am lucky to have a husband who will take me to any craft store without complaining and waits patiently while I shop.  What more can a girl ask for?  I have been stamping a little over 4 years now.  A friend of mine got me into scrapbooking and I went straight to into card making when I realized that there wasn't many options (at the time) for boy and masculine products to work with.   During the school year I am a 1:1 Special Needs Assistant in our local school district.

And here is Heather's beautiful card for the challenge:




Now that you've seen what we did with the challenge, it's your turn! Create any holiday themed project with a tree element and link us up below! You can combine our challenge with your other favourite challenges, and enter as many times as you like. This challenge will run until July 3, 2013 at 11:55PST. 



***Please remember to link up your actual blog post and not just your blog address!***


***As it takes time for our designers to visit your blog, please consider shutting off your captcha so that we might be able to more easily leave you some love!***

2013 Festive Friday Grand Prize! 
We want to give you even more incentive to stay on top of your holiday card stash, and we also want to encourage you to continue playing with us! Our last challenge will launch in the middle of November, and at that time, we will be offering a $40 Gift Certificate to one of three online shops to one lucky player who has participated in 15 or more of our challenges! Keep the images of your entries handy - you'll need them!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Such BEAUTIFUL projects today, Ladies!!! I'm especially loving the fresh and minty greens in some of the color combos!